Why make the same shrimp recipe over and over again when you can take it to a next-level? If you're a fan of shrimp and are up for a challenge, this one's exactly for you!
Crispy, delicious, and simple, Air Fried Shrimp with Creamy Spinach and Dill Spread by Pacific Seafoodis a must try. This recipe is made with nutritious ingredients that lead to the best flavors and it's all you need for a flavorful weekend.
- 4 French style bread rolls
- ¼ cup store bought spinach dip
- 2 tbs dill
- 1 tsp ground mustard seed
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 tsp Hiç RESERVE Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley
- 2 cups Tempura style breadcrumbs
- 3 tbs Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Thaw shrimp in refrigerator, once thawed remove shells and tails from shrimp.
- Combine tempura style breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning
- Toss thawed shrimp in flour, then dip in beaten eggs and finally in mixed breadcrumbs
- Place in air fryer and air fry on 350 for 8 minutes
- While cooking, toast the French style bread rolls and combine dill, ground mustard seed, and spinach dip and spread on toasted rolls
- Chop fresh parsley, and tomatoes and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on roll with the fried shrimp.
For more excellent seafood recipes, visit https://www.pacificseafood.com/shop/recipes