Are you looking for a healthy, nutritious, and mouthwatering easy dish that is absolutely addictive?
This incredibly satisfying Baked Parmesan Zucchini recipe by Dwell by Michelle is a crowd-pleasing one that you just can't get enough of. Treat yourself with this appetizing recipe and let us know what you think!
- 4 zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 tbsp Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly spray baking sheet with parchment paper/silicone sheet and set aside.
- Add parmesan, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Mix together.
- Arrange the zucchini coins in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with the cheese and herbs mixture.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Later on, broil for an additional 1-2 minutes - until they are golden brown.
- Take out the zucchini coins from the oven, place in a serving dish, and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://dwellbymichelle.com/category/recipes/