Celebrate an early summer with fresh and fancy seafood that is full of perfection. Crab Legs and Corn is what needs to be on your plate this weekend!
This simply-made Baked Snow Crab Legs recipe by Belqui's Twist is a must try and only takes minutes to put together. Bake it in minutes, taste it, enjoy it!
- 4 sets of Snow Crab Legs (they are usually cooked already)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Adobo Goya
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Chopped parsley
- 2 ears of corns
- Lemon wedges
Cooking the Corn:
In a medium size pot, bring water to a boil.
While waiting for water to come to a boil, clean corn and cut into minimum of 3 pieces.
When water comes to a boil, add corn and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside on a plate with a paper towel underneath to absorb water.
- While corn is cooking, preheat oven to 375º degrees.
- Arrange the crab legs on a baking sheet.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter in low heat. Add garlic, lemon juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, adobo, salt, and parsley.
- Once fully melted, remove from heat.
- Place corn on baking sheet with the crab legs. Brush butter mixture over the crab legs and corn.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle lemon juice if desired and enjoy!!
For more excellent recipes, visit https://belquistwist.com/recipe-index-page/