It's finally time for a Mediterranean recipe that's grilled to perfection!
This quick and easy Beef Shish Kebabs recipe by Jo Cooks is a must try! They're extremely flavorful, fun to eat, and very simple to make.
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon cumin ground
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper ground
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 pounds beef tenderloin or top sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large yellow bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion cut into 1-inch pieces
Mix Marinade and Add Beef: In a large bowl combine all the marinade ingredients together. Transfer ¼ cup of the marinade to a large bowl and another ¼ cup to another smaller bowl. To the first bowl with remaining marinade add the cubed beef and toss it well, making sure it's fully covered. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Marinade Vegetables: Add the bell peppers and onions to the large bowl with ¼ cup of reserved marinade and toss well. Set aside until ready to thread on skewers.
Preheat Grill: Preheat your grill for 10 minutes on high heat. Lightly oil the grates of the gas grill.
Make Skewers: Thread the meat, onions, peppers on skewers, alternating until you run out of ingredients. You should get about 8 skewers.
Grill the Kebabs: Place the shish kebabs on the grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally making sure to grill on all sides. While the kebabs are grilling brush the skewers a couple times with the reserved ¼ cup of marinade in the small bowl.
Serve: Transfer the kebabs to a serving platter and allow 5 minutes to rest before serving.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.jocooks.com/category/recipes/