Are you looking to cook something different this weekend? You must try this easy-to-cook and irresistibly good mediterranean dish.
Crazy Inspired Life has created this exquisite Chicken Shawarma Wrap recipe which is cooked with absolute perfection. Impress a friend, partner, or even yourself by making this mouthwatering dish and enjoy it to the fullest.
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Warm Milk
- 1 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1 cup Just Mayo
- 1 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1 small Clove of Garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- 1 pkg. Chicken Thighs (boneless skinless)
- 3 Cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 tbsp Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Feta Cheese
- Red Onion
- Add yeast, sugar, and water to bowl of a stand mixer. Stir to activate and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, oil, milk and yogurt to the bowl.
- Mix until flour is fully incorporated using the dough hook.
- Remove dough and knead on a floured surface.
- Place dough in a slightly greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise for about an hour.
- Cut dough into 6-8 equal pieces.
- Roll into circles. Brush bottom with a little water.
- Add to a screaming hot skillet (watered side down) coated with coconut oil.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place all marinade ingredients in a shallow dish and mix until well blended.
- Add chicken and marinate in refrigerator over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill until cooked (about 8-10 minutes per side).
- If you don’t have a grill, bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes (or until internal temp of 165 degrees).
- Place chicken on naan bread.
- Top with tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumber, and red onion.
- Drizzle with tzatziki and serve.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.crazyinspiredlife.com/cook/