This weekend, try a dish that is full of a delicious combination of herbs and lemon. Today, we share with you a Mediterranean recipe that is fun to grill, especially with a group of friends or family!
Blue Jean Chef has taken the time to create an out-of-this-world Chicken Souvlaki recipe which is healthy and provides a fantastic flavor. Try it with wedges and salad on the side and make sure to enjoy!
- 2 tbsp Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cloves garlic smashed
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1½ tsp dried thyme
- 1½ tsp dried rosemary
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1½-inch pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wooden or metal skewers
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic cloves, lemon juice and dried herbs in a non-reactive bowl (glass or plastic). Add the chicken pieces and let the chicken marinate for 2 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to cook, pre-heat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan and skewer the chicken pieces onto the soaked skewers.
- Transfer the skewers to the grill or grill pan for 12 to 15 minutes, turning the skewers over once during the cooking process.
- Serve the chicken souvlaki skewers with tzatziki sauce, Greek potatoes, rice and a Greek salad or wrap the chicken pieces up in a pita bread with some tzatziki sauce with cucumber and tomato.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://bluejeanchef.com/recipes/