Everyone deserves an extraordinary dessert on Christmas day. Add some deliciousness to your menu with this Chocolate Pudding Cake; using a hint of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for an extra unique flavor.
The highly skilled Jocelyn Abreu, who has always had a passion in making homemade meals and desserts, did a terrific job in developing this mouthwatering recipe. It really is a must try!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Hiç RESERVE Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1–1/2 cups hot water, brewed coffee, or combo of both
Check out the directions for the Chocolate Pudding Cake by clicking here.