Looking for a late-night spooky Halloween dinner? It's almost to celebrate a quick, tasty, and mysterious soup that will keep you cozy on a Halloween night.
This Worthey Life's Butternut Squash Bat Soup is one of our favorites and it is exactly what you need for a full Halloween experience with a spooky twist.
- 1 tbsp Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup bowtie pasta
- ½ cup water
- Black Food Coloring
- In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute the onion in the heated oil and cook until tender and transparent.
- Add the garlic and cook for one additional minute.
- Add the butternut squash and chicken broth. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- Allow the soup to cool before pureeing in a blender or food processor.
- Return the soup to the pan and heat. Add the cream cheese, salt, and pepper and stir until fully incorporated.
For special notes and more excellent recipes, visit https://www.awortheyread.com/butternut-squash-bat-soup/