Have a fantastic start to the New Year with a healthy, delicious dish!
Enjoy this 30-minute easy-to-make recipe by the talented, Boston-based, Caitlin, founder of Star Infinite Food. Caitlin is well-known for using fresh, organic, and sustainable ingredients and she lives to "create recipes that are not only simple, but also made from mainly whole foods".
- 1 pound quartered small gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Hiç RESERVE Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 salmon fillets (patted dry) with salt and pepper.
- 1 tablespoon Aegean Pine Honey
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Toss 1 pound quartered small gold potatoes in 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 2 cloves minced garlic. Spread out on a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes on 450F.
- While potatoes are cooking, season 4 salmon filets (patted dry) with salt and pepper. Sear over medium heat, skin side up in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 4 minutes. Flip, cook for one more minute, then place on a plate.
- After the potatoes have been cooking for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, push potatoes to one side and add salmon. Drizzle one tablespoon honey, one tablespoon tamari soy sauce (or coconut aminos) over the salmon. Then sprinkle this spice mixture over the salmon: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme and 1/4 teaspoon espresso powder.
- Place sheet pan back in the oven for 4-7 minutes (until salmon is cooked to your liking).
For more excellent recipes, visit https://starinfinitefood.com/recipe-box/