All you need this weekend is to treat yourself with fancy, delicious, and easy-to-make steak!
Spend the weekend feeling like you're dining at the best steakhouse in the area with More Sweet than Salty's delectable Juicy Steak. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and of course, your outstanding cooking skills!
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large lemon squeezed
- ½ cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1.3 lb beef chuck shoulder steak
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is combined.
- Add your cuts of steak and toss until fully coated.
- Let the steak marinade sit for 2-3 hours before cooking.
- Cooking time is up to you depending on the thickness of your steak and the doneness level you prefer. We suggest cooking it in a frying pan on medium high and let it cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy the deliciousness!
For additional tips, visit More Sweet Than Salty's Juicy Steak