Are you ready to cook something different this weekend? Try the tasty and popular Mediterranean Lamb Kebabs recipe by Cuisine at Home.
This outstanding appetizer is what your menu is missing. It is absolutely delicious, easy-to-cook, and only requires 10 simple ingredients!
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 boneless leg of lamb, trimmed and cut into 1½-inch pieces (2 lb.)
- 1 red bell pepper and 1 red onion, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- Combine the minced onion, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, oregano, rosemary, and cumin for the marinade; season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the lamb to marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Brush the grill grate with extra virgin olive oil.
- Thread the lamb, bell pepper, and red onion onto skewers. Grill the kebabs, covered, brushing with marinade every 2 minutes, until cooked to desired doneness, 7-8 minutes for medium. Serve kebabs with Cuisine at Home's Tzatziki Sauce for extra deliciousness.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.cuisineathome.com/recipes/