A unique, mouthwatering, must-try dessert that's not only full of fudgy deliciousness, but also loaded with high antioxidants and polyphenols with the fantastic combination of cocoa and extra virgin olive oil.
The wonderful and experienced Karen, creator of Familystyle Food, has prepared for you an extraordinary Olive Oil and Cocoa Brownies dessert - one of our very top favorites!
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees with a rack positioned in the center.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with extra virgin olive oil. Cut a piece of parchment to fit just the bottom of the dish and oil that too.
- Place the flour, cocoa and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs in the bowl on medium speed for a minute. Increase speed to medium-high while adding the sugar 1/2 cup. Beat until the eggs are pale, thick and creamy.
- Decrease mixer speed and slowly add the extra virgin olive oil in a thin stream. Add the vanilla extract.
- Stir the flour mixture into the egg mixture in 3 or 4 additions until just incorporated, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared baking.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- Cool the pan completely on a rack before cutting into serving pieces.
For full recipe, visit https://familystylefood.com/olive-oil-cocoa-brownies/