A lot of people think that Poached Eggs are difficult to make when in fact, they are super simple.
All you need is a few basic ingredients, our less-than-a-minute tutorial, and of course, a little bit of confidence in yourself to perfectly cook this delicious and healthy breakfast!
We took the time to partner with the talented Mai Home Cooking to bring you the special recipe to create this outstanding dish. Make sure you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it for you!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chili flakes or powder
- 3 tbsp Hic RESERVE Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and 2 tbsp white vinegar for poaching eggs
- Garnish: chopped dill and parsley
- Bread to soak up all that yummy yolk
1. Mix yogurt, pinch of salt, chopped drill, chopped parsley and grated garlic together. Spread the garlic mix on a plate (enough for two plates).
2. In a pan heat up 1 tbsp of butter. Add 3 tbsp EVOO and 1 tbsp of chili flakes or powder and cook for about 15 seconds and set aside.
3. Heat up water in a pan/pot with some salt and 2 tbsp of white vinegar to poach eggs. Once water is simmering bring to medium heat and gently drop the egg into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes and lay the eggs on top of the yogurt.
4. Garnish with fresh dill and parsley then lastly drizzle on the chili infused butter oil.
5. Enjoy with toasted bread!
For more excellent recipes, visit https://www.hicoliveoilstore.com/blogs/news