Looking for the perfect easy-to-make snack?
Hearth & Vine's herb-filled puff pastry pinwheels are a must-try. They're crispy, delicious, and only take 5 simple ingredients!
- 2 sheets of puff pastry (1 package)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped herbs (I used basil, parsley and chives)
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine chopped herbs and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Defrost dough until it is easy to fold out.
- Spread half of the herb oil mixture onto one of the pastry sheets and the rest on the other.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over one and the remaining on the other sheet.
- Roll up the pastry on the short side.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to make it easier to slice.
- Slice each roll into 12 pieces with a total of 24 pieces.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and use a glass to slightly flatten the pinwheels.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://hearthandvine.com/recipes/