This weekend, try a unique dessert that will make your mouth water instantly! The combination of brioche, chocolate-hazelnut spread, marshmallows, graham crackers, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil; is incomparable and beyond delicious!
The S'mores Brioche Knot recipe by A Bright Moment is both fluffy and crunchy and is a perfect way to treat yourself. Everyone deserves a cheat day!
For the Dough:
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Warm Whole Milk
- 2 1/4 tsp. Dried Active Yeast
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Filling:
- 3/4 – 1 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup Graham Crackers, semi-crushed
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- In a small bowl, whisk together the warm milk, sugar, and dried active yeast. Set aside for 5-10 minutes for the yeast to activate.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the flour, salt, and ground cinnamon. On medium low speed, add in the yeast mixture, olive oil, and eggs to knead for 2-3 minutes, then increase speed to medium for 3-4 more minutes, or until the dough is elastic and smooth.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with saran wrap, then set aside in a warm environment for 1-2 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Preaheat oven to 350F. Line a 9" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Punch the dough down in the bowl, then on a lightly floured surface, roll it out to be approximately a 20" x 12" rectangle.
- Evenly distribute the chocolate hazelnut spread, then the half crushed graham crackers, then the mini marshmallows.
- Roll up the dough lengthwise (hotdog style). Cut the rolled up dough into two long pieces. Place the two brioche pieces face-side up, then twist together like a braid, then bring the two ends together to form a circle. Place in the prepared baking pan, cover, and set aside in a warm environment to rise for 20-30 more minutes.
- Brush with an egg or olive oil wash, then bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes, then enjoy!
For more excellent recipes, visit https://abrightmoment.com/category/recipes/