Sometimes we all deserve a mouthwatering treat that we're not able to stop munching on. It's finally time to enjoy ourselves with a cheat day!
These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies by Dani's Cookings are made with a combination of healthy ingredients that lead to extreme deliciousness. Even better, these plant-based cookies are Santa's favorites!
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup Hiç Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 9 tablespoon water
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips, or chopped chocolate
- Combine flax seed meal and water in a cup. Whisk and set aside for 5 minutes. (These will be the vegan eggs).
- Combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix to blend.
- Whisk together coconut sugar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large mixing bowl (until smooth). Add vanilla extract and the flax seed eggs and whisk for a few seconds.
- Gradually start adding the dry ingredients and mix gently with a wooden spoon.
- At the end, fold the chocolate chips into the dough. Mix and distribute them evenly. The dough will get more thick.
- (Optional) Refrigerate the dough for around 30 minutes. (You can skip this step if you prefer your cookies to spread more. By refrigerating them, they will spread less during baking.)
- Preheat oven to 350º F/ 180º C. Line two baking tins with sheets of parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make balls and arrange them on top of the prepared tins. Make sure to keep them at least 2 inches of distance between the cookies (especially if the dough has not been refrigerated).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms start becoming just a bit darker then the rest of the cookies. (Keep in mind that coconut sugar burns easier than the cane sugar.)
- Allow the cookies to cool.
For more excellent recipes, visit https://daniscookings.com/recipe-index/