First Cold Pressed - RESERVE - Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Forest Grown 500ml
Hiç (hich) RESERVE is a cold pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil that features the first olives harvested each season with the lowest acidity level of less than 0.5%.
Hiç RESERVE delivers a grassy aroma with artichoke and fresh almond notes, with a balanced pungent and bitter finish. It’s excellent on everything – soups, salads, seafood, meats or just dipping with bread. It's also the perfect gift for food enthusiasts!
FOREST GROWN COLLECTION
Forest Grown Collection is the portfolio of Hiç (hich) products grown exclusively in the Hiç Olive Forest. The Hiç Olive Forest is a completely organic environment off the Aegean Coast. Here, the land maintains its natural flora where eco-friendly, renewable energy and sustainable agriculture are practiced. As a result, Hiç captures unique characteristics from the Urla landscape.
- 500ml bottle with retractable, non-drop Guala spout
- Early harvest, hand-picked and cold pressed
- Less than 0.5% acidity
- Harvested exclusively from one source - the Hiç Olive Forest in Urla, Turkey
- Organically grown in wild olive forest with trees, herbs, animals & bees - Forest Grown Collection
- Monocultivar; Ayvalık = purity, quality